Enzy – Bio Toilets :
Enabling the utilization of sewage (Black water) for irrigation by converting it into nutrient rich, odourless effluent that is safe for agricultural use!
Prefabricated Enzy-bio Toilets with sewage treatment system
All Toilets are fitted with Enzy-bio Sewage digester tank.
One small pouch of Enzy-bio digester is to be poured into the toilet ONCE a month!
The effluent is FREE from ODOR and can be used for irrigation!
- Bioenzymes in the form of powder, are poured into the toilet, thereby reaching the enzyme STP tank
- Bioenzymes are natural occurring proteins and catalyze the chemical reaction rate to decompose human excreta / sewage and effluents.
- The effluent converts into nutrient water to promote organic farming and agriculture and reforestation
- Can be effectively used in arid areas to increase green cover.
- Contributes to eradication of manual scavenging and ground water pollution caused by leach-pit toilets, especially in geographies having high water table.
- It does not have any harmful effects to mankind or soil.
- Use of acids are not allowed for cleaning these toilets, however it resists the common cleaning materials like soap, detergents or herbal materials.
- One Pouch of Bioenzymes has to be added to the toilet every 15 days/ 30 days depending on number of persons using the toilet regularly.