Waste Conversion Plant:
New and Advanced technology!
FULL UTILIZATION OF UNSEGREGATED MUNICIPAL /HAZARDOUS BIOMEDICAL WASTE – Converted into ENERGY PRODUCTS – FUEL, CNG AND PET COKE. ·
There is no residual waste or contaminated effluent after this process.
Unique Advantages of ERT (Energy Recovery Technology)
- The Most advantageous feature of this technology is that it can convert UNSEGREGATED WASTE – both Municipal and hazardous Bio-medical waste.
- The technology is designed, developed and optimized in India, by Indian scientists and contributes to the “Make in India” effort.
- Plants can be designed to convert various waste capacities – from 2 Metric tons per day to 10,000 tons per day.
- There is no accumulation / stagnation of waste at the waste concersion site, since the waste in continuously fed into the system and converted.
- The ERT waste conversion plant will convert non-segregated waste into useful by-products that can be sold to recover the capital investment incurred in setting up the Plant, and part of the proceeds can be used for Operational costs.
- Working demonstrations of the technology, using demo unit have been conducted at various places ( Goa, Lucknow, Dehradun, Nagpur etc. ) and the process has been certified as pollution free by pollution control boards, of various States where it has been demonstrated, and all emissions are within permissible norms. These include:-
- Central Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra State Pollution Control Board
- U.P. State Pollution Control Board
- Uttarakhand State Pollution Control Board
- Goa State Pollution Control Board
- The Plant will not create liquid effluent or any other tangible waste/residue after conversion process is complete.
- The energy by-products generated by waste conversion have been evaluated and approved by Indian Oil Corporation and Reliance Energy. Demand for the products has been established.